The road can take its toll on your vehicle ...
Lincoln Protect TripleCARE provides coverage for your vehicle from tire and wheel damage, minor dents and dings, and chips and cracks to your windshield.
Features and Benefits
- Unlimited mileage and up to seven years of coverage
- No limit on the number of claims
- Covered repairs can be made at your selling Dealer, home or work
- Available on eligible new and used vehicles at time of sale only
- May protect your vehicle’s value when it’s time to sell
- No deductible
- Tire and wheel repairs need to be performed at the nearest Ford or Lincoln dealership or tire repair facility.
TireCARE Tire & Wheel
- Covers all costs associated with the repair or replacement of a tire or wheel due to a road hazard, such as*:
- Glass or metal in the road
- Potholes, debris, nails, blowouts, etc.
- Replaces wheels damaged due to a road hazard (excludes cosmetic damage)
- Provides towing to the nearest Ford or Lincoln Dealer or tire repair facility, up to $100 reimbursement.
- No limit on occurrences
*Tire must have more than 3/32" tread depth remaining at time of repair.
- Permanent removal of door dings and minor dents without harming your vehicle’s factory finish
- Fast, complete repair gets you back on the road with minimal tie-up of your vehicle
- More convenient and less time-consuming than traditional body shop repair methods
- Dents and dings more than four inches are not covered.
- Covers the repair of the front windshield from chips and cracks caused by propelled rocks and road debris
- Stress cracks or cracks more than six inches are not covered.
This brochure is a summary of some of the benefits available with the Lincoln Protect TripleCARE Plan and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to the Lincoln Protect TripleCARE Plan Agreement for specific coverage details. Changes may have been made to the Lincoln Protect TripleCARE Plan since the printing of this brochure. All transactions related to the Lincoln Protect TripleCARE Plan are governed solely by the provisions of the Agreement. See your actual Agreement for details of coverage, as well as terms, conditions and cost.
In Texas, the obligor of the Lincoln Protect TripleCARE Service Contract is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC (License #SCP-532).