The road can take its toll on your vehicle. Then again, so can that shopping cart in the parking lot of your local supermarket.
It happens. Sooner or later, your vehicle gets dented by any number of mishaps that occur over the life of your vehicle. They can add up, ultimately diminishing the look of your car, truck or SUV.
Don’t Put Up with Dents and Dings – There Is a Solution.
- The Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) process removes minor dents and dings without sanding, painting or body fillers*
- Certified repair technicians remove minor dents, dings and creases by utilizing specialized tools to flex or manipulate metal back to its original form.
- Covered repairs require no deductible and can be made at your selling dealer, home or business. For your convenience and satisfaction, repairs are completed while you wait.
- Eligible on new and used vehicles
- Up to seven years of coverage
- No limit on claim benefits
*Covers the removal of dents and dings no larger than 4 inches within an accessible area located on a body panel of the covered vehicle. Excludes vehicles that utilize 100% plastic, fiberglass or other non-metal composite body panels.
- Permanent removal of door dings and minor dents without harming your vehicle’s factory finish.
- Fast, complete repair gets you back on the road with minimal tie-up of your vehicle:
- More convenient and less time-consuming than traditional body shop repair methods
- Minimal investment with a positive return:
- May protect your vehicle’s value when it’s time to sell or trade
- May reduce any lease turn-in charges
- Transferable to the next owner, potentially adding to resale value.
This brochure is a summary of some of the benefits available with the Lincoln Protect DentCARE Plan and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to the Lincoln Protect DentCARE Plan Agreement for specific coverage details. Changes may have been made to the Lincoln Protect DentCARE Plan since the printing of this brochure. All transactions related to the Lincoln Protect DentCARE Plan are governed solely by the provisions of the Agreement. See your actual Agreement for details of coverage, as well as terms, conditions and cost.
In Florida, the obligor of the Lincoln Protect DentCARE Motor Vehicle Agreement is: Safe-Guard Warranty Corporation, 3500 Piedmont Road NE, Suite 400, Atlanta, GA 30305, 1-866-279-5263 (License #60126).
In Texas, the obligor of the Lincoln Protect DentCARE Service Contract is Safe-Guard Products International, LLC (License #SCP-532).